Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go.. Way...

I have come to realize that I will never have a blonde hair blue eyed munchkin. We just can't help it, Chad and I both have dark hair and eyes...well mine are practically black and his are green. Most I can hope for is the eyeball color of green. So, since I can't have a little blondie of my own, I find it so much fun when those special mommy's like Alexis allow me to spend some time with their angels. This little guy did not care to have his picture taken. It became a game of cat and mouse. I was the cat. He is super fast and fiesty. Every couple of steps he would say,"Go...way" (I am thinking that he wanted me to "Go AWAY". hehe.




Alexis your family was so much fun and so very nice. I was a beautiful day and the joy of having your family come together in San Antonio, just for portraits, was my joy. My best to you all, and thank you for sharing some family fun with me.

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Oh, wow, awesome portrait! He is a total cutie!

Christina said...

What a fiesty little man! LOL He is adorable and you captured him so well!