Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Favorite Baby

And she is not even mine! This little one had a scary early start, but now at a whopping 1 year old (it is official) she is the happiest and healthiest baby. This angel belongs to one of my best friends and I feel so fortunate that Kelly and John have always let me capture images of there little angel. If you remember, Kelly inspired me to start my business many moons ago and totally believes in me. I just love her being my cheerleader. There are so many days (more often than not) that I need a little shove and/or encouragement.

The little 1 year old angel, Davis, has got to be the best baby ever. I gave Kelly one of my favorite books when she was pregant The Baby Whisperer and being a new mommy she actually read it and followed some of the tidbits, it obviously worked because Davis is a dream (or maybe it is just that Kelly is an awesome mommy). Davis goes night-night at a decent time (has slept all night for the longest time) to allow for mommy to have some downtime or cross a few things off the to-do list. I don't think I have ever heard this little munchkin cry or be grouchy. She really is the best baby ever. I loved taking her 1st Birthday portrais, Lissy and I loved her 1st Birthday party, and I love her. My favorite little munchin.




3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog!!

That little girl is too precious. All your pictures are wonderful!!

Cara said...

She is just too cute. What a great story!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Very cute! I can see why she is a favorite.