Saturday, October 25, 2008

Holiday...Holiday...Read all About It!

Several people have been asking me to have a Christmas card/photoshoot/extravaganza  and although I had to think long and hard about it, I aim to please and have given in.  Yea, Yea, I am excited as ever to have days scheduled to meet friends (old and new) and take some great fall/winter shots for them and their families.  I have created some really cool cards, with the help of a few friends and photoshop :) I tried to create something for everyone.  


There are a couple I really like for our own family, but have yet to decide.  Heck, who am I foolin' I can only dream to actually take a family portrait of my own family.  Pretty pathetic that the plumber has plumbing problems, the electrician has electricity problems, and the photographer has some problems of updated portraits hanging on their own walls.  

So here is to you friends....cheers!   Book your session soon, I sent out emails only today and have already received a ton of calls.  Busy November in store for me!  Sounds like super-duper fun!

Here is the Info:
Now is the perfect time to book your family's Holiday Portraits in  
San Antonio!  I am offering an annual one time super sale event
(only $125) to assist you in sharing well wishes with friends and family.

For a few select days I will offer you and yours the following:

20 minute photo-session (at a preferred location)
25 Custom Designed Holiday Cards (several designs to choose from... see below)
Online viewing gallery (3-5 images)for you to share with family and
friends
1  High resolution image for your own printing needs

*For each family/friend you refer for a session booking, you will  
receive a FREE 1/2 unit print (8 wallets or 5X7 or 2-4X6).  Therefore,  share this email and have them share you name!
  =================================================
Days and times are limited and thus encourage you to book your session  
today!

November 1:  Friedrich Wilderness Park
November 15San Antonio Missions
November 22: McNay Art Museum (addition $10 fee applies)
December 6:  Japanese Sunken Garden
  =================================================
*At least 50% payment must be made at time of booking
*Groups larger than 6 will have additional fees
*No additional discounts apply
  210.497.2732          www.cherishphotography.org                gina@cherishphotography.org
======================
    Card samples below are numbered for your ordering ease.  The top half of the image is the front of the card and the bottom half is the back of the card.  





1 comment:

cassandra-m said...

Girl...these designs are amazing. Did you design yourself. It is really hard to find such a great collection of styles. These are awesome.