Monday, September 8, 2008

Are You My Age?

I am an 80's girl who listened to Aerosmith, Chaka Chan, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, and yes... Milli Vanilli. Geez...I am so dating myself. My internet friend Matt shared this on his blog and I have been jammin' out all day. If you are in your 30's....late 30's go here, you will have a blast! It is so great I even shared it with friends from long ago at Roswell High School, Roswell NM (my Alma Mater) and got many emails back about our 20 year reunion....OMG! Has it really been that long?

Now go click on the blue "this"...you gotta do it....the jams will make your day!


2 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I am so into 80's music. I am not in my late 30's, I wish I was. Thanks for the site,I will still have a blast. I removed the last post due to spelling.