Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beautiful Pictures and Special Messages

Remember my new puppy?  The breeder who blessed our life with this 4 legged friend has sent me a special message.  I don't think she knows that I am a photographer, but sent me beautiful images and also a  beautiful messages.  Who knows, special messages sent for special reasons.  Go to the bottom of your screen and turn off my playlist music to hear the special music that goes along with the special message.  Enjoy!



Provided by this Internet Marketing Business site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this Interview with God slideshow. It said a lot of stuff I really needed to hear right now and I adore sunsets so I'm glad it ended on one too... Thanks for sharing... :)

~Kristina said...

This was just what I needed to hear/see right now. Thank you for sharing.