Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Touched a Miracle!


A tiny little newborn baby portrait in San Antonio, Texas.

Recently I had the special opportunity to hold, sneak a cuddle, and capture some amazing shots of a tiny little human being. I look at him, his mommy, and his daddy and one word comes to mind.... MIRACLE. It is amazing to think that only a week ago this little miracle was inside his mommy's tight belly.

On the day of the shoot, little Diego did not have a care in the world besides sleeping, eating, and being with his mommy and daddy. These new parents are already doing great and experiencing a love like no other. Congratulations Veronica and Joel, your angel is beautiful. And, of course I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to capture some images for you.

No comments: